Vacation rental house. Sleeps 14, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms. No pets allowed.
Port Aransas, TX 78373
Welcome to our home away from home on Mustang Island! La Ola, meaning “The Wave,” is one of the newest luxury contemporary additions to the Cinnamon Shore community, located across from the dune crossover and steps from Kiera’s Pool. This home has five
beautifully appointed bedrooms, perfect for two or three families or a large group of 14 people.
• Beautiful architectural design by Kissling Architecture
• Professionally interior design by Amy Lutz, from ButterLutz Interiors
• Contemporary home with comfortable, family-friendly layout
• Peekaboo ocean views throughout the house
• Private corner lot with back of house facing Butterfly Park
• 2 living areas on first and second-floor, each with 55” TVs
• 1,200 square feet of outdoor porch space
• 3 king bedrooms each with 42” TVs
• Bunkroom with queen bed bottoms and extra-large twin bed tops
• Twin room on second floor has extra-large twin beds and a 42” TV
• Both bedrooms on second floor have private porches
• Master bathroom has oversized shower with 2 showerheads
• Integrated Sonos audio on second-floor living area and outdoor porch
• Outdoor shower easily accessible from beach
• Laundry room conveniently located at rear entrance
• Board games to gather your friends and family
Short-Term Registration #381004
Stayed 5 days ending in
Peggy M from Bellaire, Tx recommends this vacation rental
We loved the layout of the was perfect for our family....the kitchen and living areas are great.. The location is perfect. Only complaints were that two of the King beds were not comfortable at all....missing their box springs! We had a great time though...and
love Cinnamon is a perfect place for families of all ages!
Stayed 8 days ending in
Joseph H from Harker Heights, TX recommends this vacation rental
Brought our three children and their families (four grandchildren) and all agreed this was among our most favored vacations. Loved the house, very nicely appointed and close to the beach. Already talking about the same house summer of 2016.
That is a great house! We are looking forward to having you and your family back in 2016!
Stayed 5 days ending in
Shannon M from Austin, TX recommends this vacation rental
We had a wonderful time during our stay at La Ola! The location was perfect to the beach and pools as well as the great lawn. The s'mores and movie nights were a blast for the kids and the dinner at Lisabelle's was delicious. We loved having the golf cart
to take us to and from the beach as well as the beach chairs. Our kids enjoyed a day at the kid's camp. They were very entertained with swimming, snacks, beach time and a treasure hunt. We enjoyed hanging out at the pools even if the drinks were a little expensive.
We only had a few issues with the house- some structural issues maybe because it was so new- toilet paper holder missing, some lights missing, pocket door wouldn't close. The main issue were the bugs. There seemed to be a lot of little roaches, especially
in the kitchen. We overlooked that as an issue with new houses and open doors plus all the construction. We will be back and loved the setting.
Stayed 9 days ending in
Kari T from Houston, Texas recommends this vacation rental
We stayed at La Ola and had a perfect experience. We woke up happy everyday. The house was beautifully decorated, down to every detail. There was not one thing in this house that was not thought out. I will be back!!!
Click calendar to set checkin/checkout dates. clear calendar
Select/Confirm the number of travelers to get a rate quote.
*Seasonal rates are estimates only. Actual rates may differ. Seasonal rates do not include fees or taxes.
To request information about booking this vacation rental, please fill out the form below.
Community Amenities | Port Aransas Rentals, Real Estate 5009 Highway 361 Port Aransas, TX 78373 +1 (361) 749-0422 firstname.lastname@example.org
© 1999 -
| Powered By Escapia Vacation Rental Software |